“Studio Raengo – Corporate Law Firm” was born out of the many years of experience gained by lawyer Enrico Raengo in large international law firms specialising in business and corporate law. This expertise and modus operandi became the core of the firm, based in Pordenone, with an approach that always takes into account the requirements and the changing world of SMEs in Friuli and Veneto.
Corporate and commercial law
- Acquisitions (due legal diligence, contracts, negotiations)
- Corporate debts restructuring
- Transfer between generations
- Mergers, transformations, demergers
- Corporate crisis
- Bankruptcy and like proceedings
- Shareholders’ litigations
- Statutes and shareholder agreements
- Contracts with foreign counterparts
- Negotiations with foreign counterparts
- Setting up of foreign companies (subsidiaries, representative offices etc.)
- Foreign joint ventures
- Litigations with foreign counterparts
- Credit recoveries abroad
- Assistance in litigations before foreign courts
- Direct assistance in international arbitration proceedings
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Transfer of companies
- Management of problems with human resources
- Special contracts with executives
- Stock options
- Management of corporate crises
- Assistance in trade union matters, also during the course of negotiations for the renewal of collective corporate agreements
- Assistance in aspects regarding labour law during the phase of the analysis and implementation of corporate restructuring operations as well as due diligence preparatory to the acquisition of shares in companies or corporations
- Issue of financial instruments, securities, bonds, notes, o.t.c. derivatives (futures, options, swaps etc.)
- Relations with supervisory and control bodies (Consob, Bank of Italy, Covip etc.)
- Contracts with banks
- Contracts with financial brokers (negotiation, procurement of orders, management, financial consultancy etc.)
- Financing contracts and identification of institutional financial partners (merchant banks, banking institutes, specialist finance houses etc.)
Industrial and anti-trust law
- Patents covering inventions and industrial models
- Patents for creative models
- Trade marks
- Data banks
- Domain names
- Computer programmes
- Industrial design
- Unfair competition
- Anti-trust laws
- Misleading advertising
- Breach of contracts regarding industrial property
Real estate law
- Assessment of urban development, administrative and civil law aspects in the acquisition of real estates
- Real Estate Development deals
- Assistance in identifying purchasers or end users for land and building complexes, and in negotiations with the same
- Real Estate Contracts
European community legislation
- Corporate mergers and EC anti-trust legislation
- Extra-ordinary transactions and EC anti-trust legislation
- Applications submitted to the European Commission
English, French, Spanish, German.
We specialise in English-language contract law.
For many years, “Studio Raengo – Corporate Law Firm” has worked alongside Studio Ghidini, Girino & Associati, a law firm based in Milan, particularly for consulting and complex industrial and financial matters.
Collaborations with local institutions
“Studio Raengo – Corporate Law Firm” works with Unindustria Pordenone, offering services and consulting in the field of “economy – finance – overseas”.
Together with a group of technology partners, we have contributed to the development of an online contract platform which simplifies this aspect of everyday work and saves money, allowing businesses to dedicate their resources to more complex matters.
- Customised customer service: we are at your complete disposal for an initial meeting to help us understand your requirements.
- Services tailored to the size of your business to ensure good value for money.
- Solid professional skill in different legal matters.
- Inter-disciplinary approach to business problems.
- Working method based on the systematic creation of working teams.
- Extensive network of proven foreign correspondents.
- Response to Clients fast and thorough.
- Consuetude either to ordinary work and to extra-ordinary transactions.
- Digital 4.0 approach to legal services.